Simple GK Questions for Class 1 Kids with Answers
General knowledge for kids plays a significant role in the overall progress of a child. That’s why starting with easy general knowledge questions and answers is the first step to build their GK over time. It may be difficult to know the most important GK questions for kids who have just started with school and therefore following GK questions for class 1 is the right way to start with the exercise of building GH.
You can have a look at GK questions and answers for Class 1 that play an imperative role in building knowledge since the start. Just by having your child answer simple general knowledge questions for Class 1, you can bring about a big change in him.
Easy General Knowledge (GK) Questions & Answers for Class 1 Kids
1. Which of these is a green-colored vegetable?
2.What is the Color of the Leaves?
3. Identify the Tree
Answer: Coconut Tree
4. Who is the king of the jungle?
5. Which part of your body do you use to see?
6. How many fingers are there in your hands?
7. Which of the following animals give us milk?
8. What is the color of sunflowers?
9. What is the color of your hair?
Read also: General Knowledge Questions for 3 Year old Baby
10. Which number comes after 7?
11. How many colors are there in a rainbow?
12. How many wheels does a cycle have?
13. How many alphabets are there in the English language?
14. Where do you go when you are sick?
15. How many months do we have in a year?
Answer: 12 months
16. How many days do we have in a week?
Answer: 7 days
17. Which day comes after Friday?
18. What is 4+3?
19. What is the name of the Country?
20. How many days does the earth take to complete on Revulation?
Answer: 365 days
You may Like: General Knowledge (GK) Questions for 4 years old Baby