General Knowledge Questions for 3 Year old Baby
Many researches have proven that the grasping power of children is much better than that of adults and whatever a kid learns in his early years, remembers it forever. If you are also one of the those parents who want to enrich and develop general knowledge of your child then you can ask them GK questions for kids. These general knowledge questions for kids are a great way to know the awareness levels of your child and also improve them.
In this post, we have come up with General Knowledge (GK) questions and answers for kids that cover different aspects of life. There are general knowledge questions for 3 years baby which help you know where does your baby stand. Use these easy general knowledge questions and answers in English to find out the general awareness of your child.
Easy General Knowledge Questions for 3 Year old Baby
1. Which color starts with the letter “G”?
2. What comes after the number 5?
Answer: The number 6
3. During which festival does Santa come to visit?
4. How many fingers do you have in one hand?
Answer: 5 fingers
5. What do you drink that comes from a cow?
Read also: GK Questions for Class 1
6. What do we called a Baby Dog?
7. What is the bedtime?
Answer: Night time.
8. Which part of your body lets you see?
Answer: The Eyes
9. Which animal sounds “Moo”?
10. We use our eyes to — see, hear, feel, eat?
11. We smell with our _
12. How many letters are there in the alphabet?
13. Can you name a word that starts with the letter “C”?
14. What is the color of Apple?
15. How many days are there in a year?
Answer: 365 days
16. What is 2+2?
17. Which number comes after 6?
18. How many colors are there in a rainbow?
19. What are your ears for?
20. Which day comes after Friday?
21. How many months are there in a year?
Answer: 12 months
22. How many days are there in a week?
Answer: 7 days