General Knowledge (GK) Questions for 4 years old Baby
In order to survive in this competitive world, you have to prepare your child starting his early years only and general knowledge is of extreme importance in this case. You can keep your kid ahead of others with general knowledge quiz for kids. You can pose them latest GK questions for kids that will help them become more aware of their surroundings. Easy general knowledge questions and answers in English are also a good way to keep them busy as they learn.
Ask the general knowledge questions for 4 years baby to keep them ahead of times. These General Knowledge (GK) questions and answers for kids will always leave them with sharper and smarter brains.
Easy General Knowledge (GK) Questions for 4 years old Babies
1. What is a baby frog called?
2. Where does a pig live?
3. Which animal is known as the ‘Ship of the Desert?’
4. How many letters are there in the English alphabet?
5. What do you call the person who brings a letter to your home from post office?
6. How do you relate to your maternal grandfather?
Answer: Mother’s father
7. What is this beautiful structure called?
Answer: The Taj Mahal
8. The largest ‘Democracy’ in the world?
9. Which is the largest plateau in the world?
Answer: Tibetan Plateau
10. Which is the instrument used to measure Blood pressure?
11. Which day is observed as World Environment Day?
Answer: June 5
12. How many years are there in a century?
Answer: One Hundred
13. Which is the largest country in the world?
Answer: Russia (By area)
14. Who invented the Computer?
Answer: Charles Babbage
15. Which festival is called the festival of light?
16. Which festival is known as the festival of colours?
17. What part of your body lets you see?
Answer: The eyes
18. What animal goes “Moo”?
19. Which jungle is the most dense in the world?
Answer: The Amazon is the densest jungle in the world.
20. How many players are there in a cricket team?
21Which day is observed as World Literacy Day?
Answer: September 8
22. Who is the inventor of Radio?
23. What colour symbolises peace?
24. Who is the founder of Microsoft?
Answer: Bill Gates
25. What city is the Statue of Liberty in?
Answer: The Statue of Liberty is in New York City