Top 20+ Indian Art and Culture GK Questions and Answers
Art and culture form an important part of a country and therefore, knowing answers to Indian art and culture GK questions can help you crack various competitive exams. It is recommended to work on GK questions on art and craft to have an exposure of an essential aspect of India. No matter what kind of competitive exam you are taking, general knowledge questions have come a part of the exam. Therefore, it is very much needed for candidates to prepare art and culture quiz questions and answers to get a better score.
Indian Art and Culture General Knowledge (GK) Questions with Answers 2021
- The Sangai Festival is celebrated in?
- ‘Me-Dam-Me-Phi’ festival is a festival of which the communities in North Eastern India?
- “Matrimandir” is located in:
- Who brought the famous Persian painter named Khwaja Abdus Samad to India?
- Kandariya Mahadeva Temple of the Medieval India is dedicated to which Lord?
- Who was the author of the book Kitab-i-Yamini?
Answer: Abu Nasr Utbi
- A Fire temple is a place of worship for _?
- Ezhuthachan Puraskaram is the highest literary award of which among the following Government?
- In which city is the Film and Television Institute of India located?
- In which of the following city Elephant festival is celebrated annually?
- Which of the following dance is not related to Rajasthan?
- In which of the following states of India, Yakshagana, a dance drama is popular
- The famous ‘Hornbill festival’ is celebrated in which of the following States of India?
- Raghu Rai is a well-known –
- During the reign of which ruler Moroccan traveler Ibn Battuta visited India?
Answer: Muhammad Bin Tughlaq
- Kondapalli, the place famous for toys is located in –
Answer: Andhra Pradesh
- Raja Harishchandra, an early Indian film was produced by
Answer: Dada Saheb Phalke
- The prevalent term for Alpana, a folk art of Uttarakhand, is?
- Which place is famous for embroidered handkerchief?
- Indian Council for Cultural Relations was founded by –
Answer: Maulana Abul Kalam Azad